Week 6 Experience...

Neaady

Hi Folks,
just an update on my Lipotrim journey so far - ive just completed week 6 and to be honest, it's been an up and down sort of week. Just been having some bowel movement problems this week and to be honest, the last 3 weeks - i wont bore you with the details ;) but anyways, i wasn't expecting much of a weight loss this week cause i was just so weak i couldn't get out walking bar 1 day where i somehow had this extreame burst of energy, dunno where it came from - done a 6k walk that day!! In terms of how im feeling otherwise, i felt great, no hungar pangs, could still go out to lunch with friends etc and watch them tuck into their gorgeous meals without even being the slightest bit tempted.

Went in for my weigh in on saturday anyways and mentioned my constipation and she basically told me to cut out the fibreclear cause it was probably the problem as it would bulk up all inside me which when i think about it, totally makes sence. Anyways, i lost 3lbs!! which im delighted with! thats my 2 stone gone now (although i still have about another stone and half to go.

i've made a decision tho, and im not sure if it is the right thing to do, but im going to refeed next week, although i dont feel the hunger anymore, i think i really need to get some ruffage back into my diet to help me get back to my "regular" self again if you get me. im going to go onto the maintenance programme after tho and try and loose the rest of my weight that way. i hope im making the right decision cause i really want to loose the rest of the weight and hopefully i'll have it gone by xmas. we'll see how it goes tho... :confused:

Well done on the weight loss and best of luck with you refeed next week. hope it all works out well for you. 2 stone is brill

I will finish my week 6 tomorrow and I am also having the bathroom issues. I am going to stop the fibreclear and see if it helps but I thought it was suppose to help with movement taking it!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I suppose it depends if you're happy to lose the weight slower on maintenance rather than total TFR, you just need to do what's best for you.

Well done on the weight loss...you have done so well. The biggest problem with the diet is bowel movements, I've never actually been in 4 weeks without the aid of laxatives! Without boring you to death I think I took 1 too many yesterday and it was not the best experience. That fibreclear has just been a waste of money for me.

Im stopping in 3 weeks too so I have bought some slim and save shakes (see forum on minimuns) and what I intend to do is have 2 shakes a day and a 'proper' evening meal (not pizza and chips but not a salad either) to maintain. My other idea is if I have a very 'social' week-end I will go back to 3 shakes for a couple of days the week after. I am hoping this will keep my weight loss intact.

This is my plan...I will let you know how that goes.

PS - I've tried the slim and save shakes and IMO they are much tastier....I'm not knocking Lipotrim as I've lost 23lb in 3 weeks which is amazing and I doubt I would have stuck to it, if I did not have to get weighed every week!! But S&S are a cheaper alternative with a bigger range if you think you can do it on your own. xx

I will finish my week 6 tomorrow and I am also having the bathroom issues. I am going to stop the fibreclear and see if it helps but I thought it was suppose to help with movement taking it!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I suppose it depends if you're happy to lose the weight slower on maintenance rather than total TFR, you just need to do what's best for you.

well thats what i thought too re the fibreclear - i used to take the one spoon in my shakes and then when this started happening to me i up'ed it to 2 spoons, but when i explained all this to my pharmasist, she told me to try and just cut it out all together cause the idea of the fibreclear is that it bulks you up and that is my problem... im way too bulked up!
to be honest, at this stage, so long as the weight keeps coming off, i dont really mind how long it takes provided it keeps going in the one direction :)

Well done on the weight loss...you have done so well. The biggest problem with the diet is bowel movements, I've never actually been in 4 weeks without the aid of laxatives! Without boring you to death I think I took 1 too many yesterday and it was not the best experience. That fibreclear has just been a waste of money for me.

Im stopping in 3 weeks too so I have bought some slim and save shakes (see forum on minimuns) and what I intend to do is have 2 shakes a day and a 'proper' evening meal (not pizza and chips but not a salad either) to maintain. My other idea is if I have a very 'social' week-end I will go back to 3 shakes for a couple of days the week after. I am hoping this will keep my weight loss intact.

This is my plan...I will let you know how that goes.

PS - I've tried the slim and save shakes and IMO they are much tastier....I'm not knocking Lipotrim as I've lost 23lb in 3 weeks which is amazing and I doubt I would have stuck to it, if I did not have to get weighed every week!! But S&S are a cheaper alternative with a bigger range if you think you can do it on your own. xx

oh trust me, i know exactly how you must have felt re your bad experience... 3 weeks in a row ive had that and its not nice! im gonna just give the maintenance programme a go for a while and then eventually get back onto WW - i lost 3 and half stone last year on it but then i just hit a wall where i couldn't loose anymore so thats why i did the lipotrim just to give me a quick start again which it has :) dead chuffed with the weight loss i've had - 2 stone in 6 weeks! would have taken me at least 6/8 months to achieve that on WW so thats the way i've seen it.
will keep you posted how it goes and best of luck with your journey too! :)

Well I have just finished week 5 and my pharmacist has said that he is taking all his patients onto refeed next week to be ready for xmas, as some have a few parties but also it means there is no rush to get through refeed before xmas. I am happy with this as I am nearly at the top of the healthy BMI which is 12st so will see how this goes. And also I am having problems with bowel movements too.

But good luck with what you choose. :)

Im so glad you said that re the refeed - i dont feel so bad or guilty now about doing it. looking forward to getting some warm food into me in these freezing cold evenings :)

Hi Neaady,

I usually have had enough by week 6 and tend to go on maintainence at that point. While there are no hunger issues, your body is wanting more by then and I think if it means being able to get out to do more exercise then that can only be good. When you have only a stone and a half to go, you'll get that off with maintainence and exercise.

Good Luck.

Thanks losit.... I think you've hit the nail on the head there.... That's exactly how I feel too and I actually really can't wait to get out for my walks again! My BF goes to the gym every second day and I'm just so jealous that I can't do the same...
We're both doing the refeed now from Saturday! Sooooo can't wait! :))
And I know I'll be well fit to loose the other stone and half myself :)

Back