week 6... over and out :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 13 August 2011 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haven’t had the best week… felt quite poorly and I am sure I am getting a chest infection (need to stop smoking)…
    Anyway, I have weighed myself this morning (not with consultant this week) and I am another 5lbs down… so that is exactly 2st 7lbs (35lbs) lost in 6 weeks… not bad going methinks J
    So I am “starting” to feel more comfortable in my skin but I still have a long way to go… I know I can reach my target weight now as I feel I have come so far already it would be daft and reckless to give up now…
    Been to the hairdressers today with my mum… the home of the beautiful people – some really stunning girls work in there and I would love to be able to consider myself in their league – I am aware it may sound really shallow but it is simply how I feel and it is not going to change…
    I can’t wait for the day when I feel like I fit in amongst some people that I really look up to… and not feel so out of place…
    I am looking forward to the coming week… I have got a really busy week at work and I am going to make sure I get the water down me at work… I am supposed to be drinking approximately 2.5litres of water per day but some days I can only manage 500ml… no wonder I am feeling poorly…

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey hun! I'm so impressed with your losses! Congratulations!

I'm sure extra water would make you feel better. I'm only on day 2 but I started drinking the water a couple of weeks ago to get used to it. Now I find myself really thirsty if I'm behind on it.

I need to stop smoking too but one thing at a time eh?!

Well done again Hun, I'm hoping for your success xx

4. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    it really is sooo important to drink your water (which i'm sure you know) Well done on your loss so far! Keep on working at it and you'll soon reach goal.

5. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the msgs, still got a long way to go... but i am so happy with how i am doing :)

6. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    linz hun i started this diet 6weeks ago at 293.5lbs and now i'm 258lbs...
    so in 6 weeks time you will look amazing! :)

7. Blue Cow

Blue Cow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Great Job!

8. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My World...

and this really is how confident i am feeling now... i have posted a brand new picture of me :)

9. Samsmum

Samsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Just reading through to get inspiration for tomorrow and cant believe the losses. Could that really be me in a few weeks? Well done. You should be so proud of yourself x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.