Week 6 weigh in.......2 STONE GONE!!!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Hello beautiful ppl,

well i had my weigh in today.....as some of u know i cheated for the first time on Monday....but am strictly back on the wagon.

Anyway had my weigh in and i lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have hit the 2 stone mark! omg i feel so amazing!! i really didnt think i was gonna do it this week but i have!!!

Also somethin which is very strange- today i took ds to baby and toddler group, i go 3 times a week every week but today EVERY1 commented on my weight loss!! i did feel a lot slimmer just coz i hit the 2 stone mark but ppl were saying they could REALLY notice it!! Also i wore my river island size 18 jeans---comfortably!!!

Thanku all so much for ur support, couldnt have got thru it without u!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic!!! Well done again :D xx

Thats fantastic news Lisa & well done on reaching the 2 stone mark!

Congratulations on reaching your two stone mark - you'll be hitting the 3st before you know it:D:):D

Well Done:D:p

Wow Lisa thats gr8! Well done!

Lisa, that is fantastic news, well deserved :) well done

:party0011:Well done! 2 stone in 6 weeks is fantastic!!!!:party0011:

well done you must be feeling fab

OMG Lisa, 2 stone in 6 weeks!!! That's fantastic!!! :wow: I knew you could do it! So now you can write off your titchy tiny blip, and look forward to a fantastic slim future!!

I'm sure this has given you all the motivation you need and I'm so glad that everyone has noticed your hard work! Well done you! You're an inspiration!! :character00238:

:talk017:

WELL DONE! xx

Yay, it's about time those scales started working a bit harder.
That's absolutely fantastic. It's onwards and downwards from here.

Well done...!! That's fantastic! :D

Well done Lisa, you've done really well. Please send some of your inspirational thoughts my way!! 2 stone off is such a great feeling.

Back