week 6 weigh in (no CS this week)

thats brilliant! your doing so well!

Hi Celebslim! Well done on your weight loss!!! I started at the same weight as you and ahve been doing it the same time. I too was in a size 20 which are way too big!! But am too skint to buy new ones!!!!!

thanks guys :)

have got some other jeans that I still need to lose a few lbs to get into.. the inbetween stage is no good for me.. I have a fat and thin wardrobe :p :rolleyes:

good luck to you all and thanks for the nice comments x

well guys, I weighed in today.. decided its my last week on CS :(

love the diet but just cant afford it at the moment.. plus having an op today so that was the main reason for starting to lose a bit before that..

I have absolutely loads of slimfast shakes and powder from when tesco were virtually paying me to buy it :D so madness not use this up and pay for another product.. the losses might be slower but am gonna give it a go with a shake for brekkie and then stick to atkins bars and the no/low carb meal..

good luck all of you, you are a great lot.. will pop back to see how you're all getting on

last weigh in..

start weight - 16st 9lb :eek:
week 1 - 16st 1lb :D (-8lb)
week 2 - 15st 11lb :) (-4lb)
week 3 - 15st 11lb :eek:
week 4 - 15st 7lb (-4lb) :D :)
week 5 - 15st 5lb (-2) :)
total loss - 18lbs

Hiya - well done on 18lbs off in 5 little weeks - WOW! Hope all goes well with the op and please come back and let us know how you're doing honey and take care xx

slim fast has the same of less carb than cs, i thought they had more but my friend had one for her lunch today and i just fished the bottle out and it had 26.05 carb which supprised me a lot to be honest as the price diffrence is so great

thanks guys..

am back from hosp, all went well.. :)

missed the hospital tea.. and was starving so chippy was calling me.. was good(ish) so just got a fish and peas.. had to leave the batter tho :(

Hello,

Congrats on all the weight loss, you are all doing great.

I am on my second week of CS and have lost 14lbs in 9 days. God i am so chuffed!!!

Hello,

Congrats on all the weight loss, you are all doing great.

I am on my second week of CS and have lost 14lbs in 9 days. God i am so chuffed!!!

Well done, what a fantastic weight loss - I'd be chuffed to bits too :D! xx

well done sair, thats a great start :)

I jumped on the scales earlier this week and was a pound lighter than my 'official' weigh in date today.. so deffo going to stick to once a week now

Yeah its not a problem.......

I am 5"8 and starting weight was 17.11lbs.

Was only a size 12 before i had my daughter and shes 6 now and have never lost the additional weight.
not really concerned about weight but ideally want to lose 5 stone or what ever will get me into a size 12.

you have done great well done!! hope the op goes well and keep us posted how you are getting on with slim fast id be interested to know. take care of yourself! x

Back