Week 6 weigh in! Wowee!

RuthG

Gold Member
I lost 9lbs :8855::bliss:

After my rather rubbish last 2 weeks I've finally redeemed myself, woo hoo!

That's excellent, well done you.... just the boost you needed to keep you motivated.. I have never had that kind of weightloss, not even on my first week...

AMAZING loss hun!!!!
Well done!
xxx

Thats fantastic, 9lbs, well done!

Ahhh, I hoped you'd post it here :D

As you can see low losses sometimes do happen, even on a vlcd, and unfortunately makes us want to throw in the towel. Ruth is a shining example to us all, that sticking with it really does work, and I hope to goodness if it happens to me then Ill stick with it like ruth did!!!

Well done chick, its just great news x

Wow-well done. Fantastic loss for week 6!

That is beyond brilliant Ruth - well done! You must be jumping up and down with gleeeeee!!!!!

Lx

Thanks everyone! I'm so pleased with myself. It could have been so easy to give in, but I'm so glad I didn't!

Amazing loss, well done xxx

Wow im very impressed the last 2 weeks have still been losses but this one is ace well done xxxxx

Great job!!! Ive never had a woosh week in 3 months but i bet it feels fab!!!

Did you do anything differently?? My losses have slowed a little as I have 'bent' the rules slightly (but not come out of ketosis) I am on week 8 now and determined to stop fannying around this week and do 100% so if I get a loss like yours I will be over the moon. Great result for week 6 :)

Thanks all! The only things I've done differently this week are to drink more fluids and increased my exercise. Seems to have worked!

Back