Week 6 weigh in

blonde_one

After not so big losses in previous two weeks I have to admit I was flagging a bit! This week I've felt so much better and noticing the weight loss by the way I'm now getting into clothes I haven't worn for months or years!

So 5.3lbs this week taking me to just over 2 stone in 6weeks. Am so so happy :D

Yay!!! That's brill!

You're doing great! Just keep your eye on the ball and you'll be pregnant before you know it. Same goes to you, Guru!

Well done - that's a great loss!:)

well done hun! thats super news!!!! Sure makes up for the previous two weeks i bet!
xxx

woohoo well done you! x

;) aw thats fantastic well done its a real incentive to keep it going lm on 6 day and l know l shall find find the weekend hard but also know the results are amazing lf l slip up

thanks ladies - I seriously can't believe it's going, I'm wearing things that are starting to show off my curves again instead of hiding everything - or just not fitting!

Still have to take day by day or the mountain is too hard! Am hopefully looking at another two months of SS and AAM (old fashioned way) and hopefully I'll get to my first goal of about 12stone. I do not remember being less than a size 16 so we'll see how it goes eh!

Back