• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 6 weigh in

donnac76

S: 16st8lb C: 11st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 5st7lb(33.19%)

MiniB

Here we go again!
Wow, 13lbs in one week! How on earth did you do that? Lucky you.

Well done and keep up the good work, that's amazing!

donnac76

Hi Bev,i really don't know lol,i know 8lb of it was the water i was holding onto from the week before but how i managed another 5 on top i don't know,feels great though to be back on track after a rocky couple of weeks
I have even lowered my ticker for a new target as am now only 4.5lb off my original goal and know i can keep going for a few more weeks yet so i now have a new goal to aim for.xx

S: 14st1lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st6lb(10.15%)
Donna that is amazing!!!!!! Your losses are fantastic, well done!
Emma x

donnac76

Thank you both :)

I must admit i have been very lucky,this diet really seems to suit me and i have done far better than i believed possible,i was very sceptical the 1st week but even with a couple of not so good weeks its really working for me,i am seeing numbers on the scales now i haven't seen (bar them whizzing past the needle that is lol) for 5 yrs + and that feels great! I must say though i do work hard in the gym etc,i go spinning 3 times a week and swim 50 lengths of our local pool twice a week so its obviously helping with the loss and its toning me up too.I am just so glad i decided to finally do something about my weight rather than just sit back and gain even more,xxx