Week 6 weigh in

HI Kay,
its soooo disappointing when you have either no loss or very little loss isnt it... i have had 1lb and 1.5lb loss, but feel cheated, that would be great if i was on WW but on lip...ouch.... your lady at the chemist must not trust the scales either, if she is ordering new ones, which is really hopeful..., keep up your fighting spirit you wil have a double loss next week... keep going we must all be fighters doing the TFR, there is nothing easy about it.... well done

rosie mae

HI Kay,
its soooo disappointing when you have either no loss or very little loss isnt it... i have had 1lb and 1.5lb loss, but feel cheated, that would be great if i was on WW but on lip...ouch.... your lady at the chemist must not trust the scales either, if she is ordering new ones, which is really hopeful..., keep up your fighting spirit you wil have a double loss next week... keep going we must all be fighters doing the TFR, there is nothing easy about it.... well done

rosie mae

I did a check today and am in ketosis so it defo is the scales :D well that or I'm a freak of nature ;)
Thanks for the support :D

Well done on the 5pm loss... I refuse to believe you have STS two weeks in a row so I'm trusting your home scales!! My home ones have gone bonkers and show a variance of 2 stones each time I get on them although I have been known to pop into local boots early mornings and pay 50p for their scales to put a smile on my face in between weigh ins!!

Hi Kay,

well done on staying so strong!
don't forget to update your May day challenge with your 5lb loss!!!

Well done on the 5pm loss... I refuse to believe you have STS two weeks in a row so I'm trusting your home scales!! My home ones have gone bonkers and show a variance of 2 stones each time I get on them although I have been known to pop into local boots early mornings and pay 50p for their scales to put a smile on my face in between weigh ins!!

Thanks yellow :D Wow your scales have a mind of their own lol, must be the same make as my chemists ;)

Hi Kay,

well done on staying so strong!
don't forget to update your May day challenge with your 5lb loss!!!

Thanks Dusty, wasn't sure whether to add the 5lb or not. I feel like that would be cheating :rolleyes: what to you think?? I didn't do my stats either this week!!

Back