Week 6 weigh in

Kay

Gold Member
Well, where do I start??
When along for my weigh in after work tonight feeling great. Knew I was in for a good loss as I stayed the same last week. Imagine my utter shock when I stepped on the scales and they said I had stayed the same AGAIN. Devastated is the only word that comes to mind....Still ,my lady at the chemist is ordering new scales for next week as she thinks it is the scales are up the swanny.
Onwards I go, I will not give in. My scales show a 5lb loss and that is good enough for me. I will now use my scales to record my weight loss.

Roll on next week :D

Wow Kay, You are really staying strong I admire that! It must be the scales!! You have a great attitude I cant wait to see how you do next week!

Hugs :)

Thanks Daisy ;) I swear it's only this site and you guys keeping me going :D.
I lost 5 stone back in 2008 so I know it works, I think that keeps me on track knowing that. If it was my first time I may not have been so strong.

Yes I lost a lot in 2010, so I know it cant be right. Did they say the new scales would be there before next weigh in? I would be devastated too but like you im sure i would know it was wrong this time round. :)

She was pretty confident that the scales would be there next we :D although the weigh in will be meaningless really as the scales may weigh heavier that the originals, so I wont get a proper reading until the week after. They have asked me to take a reading off my scales today and then again just before the next weigh in, just so It keeps me sane lol.

Just had a thought Kay, they better hurry up with them scales or you could be setting a new minimins record of losing 2 stone in one week ?:eek:

That would be great lol :scale:

Jeez Kay that's terrible!!! You must have been gutted! Well it's a but odd 2 weeks in a row staying the same and not bloody eating! I also think its terrible the scales aren't good enough...esp the fortune we're spending each week! Well good for you for not cracking.....and on your 5lb!!! X

Jeez Kay that's terrible!!! You must have been gutted! Well it's a but odd 2 weeks in a row staying the same and not bloody eating! I also think its terrible the scales aren't good enough...esp the fortune we're spending each week! Well good for you for not cracking.....and on your 5lb!!! X

Thanks Littleflower ;) I think I will stick to my scales now. The girl that weighed me was gutted for me, bless her. She didn't question me at all, she trusts that when I say I have been 100% I am being truthful. She was very supportive :) I will obviously still go and be weighed when I pick up my packs but will go by my own scales for the poundage lol.

Pooh - that is so crappy, but Kudos on you for sticking too it - and I agree with the girlies ... guaranteed you'll happy a wopping big loss on the new scales! Stick with it babe!! xxx

Well done Kay for soldiering on! I agree, use your own now for the weigh in because i would be amazed if you had sts 2 wks on the run! Keep going hunni x

Kay you must have good willpower!
Do your clothes feel looser? That's a good indication of your shrinkage :)

I always use my own scales anyway. I get weighed at the pharmacy each week and the weight loss corresponds but my scales read lower than the 'official' ones. I would expect that though as I weigh myself naked as soon as I've got up and been to the loo - the clothes, water, etc. have all been added when I get to the pharmacy.

I also check my scales every few months to make sure they are accurate.

Pooh - that is so crappy, but Kudos on you for sticking too it - and I agree with the girlies ... guaranteed you'll happy a wopping big loss on the new scales! Stick with it babe!! xxx

Thanks didmissy, I will xx

Well done Kay for soldiering on! I agree, use your own now for the weigh in because i would be amazed if you had sts 2 wks on the run! Keep going hunni x

Thanks Pebbles ;)

Kay you must have good willpower!
Do your clothes feel looser? That's a good indication of your shrinkage :)

Yeah and, had to throw my work trousers out this week, so I know things are going the right way. I have also ordered some Ketone sticks from the Pharmacy today (different one to my Lipo one ;) )and pick them up tomorrow. Just for peace of mind :D

I always use my own scales anyway. I get weighed at the pharmacy each week and the weight loss corresponds but my scales read lower than the 'official' ones. I would expect that though as I weigh myself naked as soon as I've got up and been to the loo - the clothes, water, etc. have all been added when I get to the pharmacy.

I also check my scales every few months to make sure they are accurate.

Unfortunately MrC my scales at home weigh 6lb heavier, but you know what I have decided that I am not number chasing anymore. It's about me and how happy I am with the way I look. So if I am in my size 12's but weigh 20 stone then so be it ;)

Good point about checking the accuracy.I have some weights somewhere, I will do that :D.

Kay hun dont be disheartened hun , i know what the problem is them pharmacy scales must be male, and you know what that means they are never correct. So keep your chin up hun you are 100% correct so long as you feel good thats all that matters xx

Kay hun dont be disheartened hun , i know what the problem is them pharmacy scales must be male, and you know what that means they are never correct. So keep your chin up hun you are 100% correct so long as you feel good thats all that matters xx

:giggle:That made me smile Saraswati

Thats what it was meant to do hun glad you liked it xx

Well, I popped to pick up my Ketostix today and I and am defo in Ketosis ,so that has put my mind at rest :D

:giggle:That made me smile Saraswati

I object to these posts and request that a Don't Like option is added to Mimimins. Hmm, it must be my TOTM again! :p :D

Lol. PMSL MrC. Good for you!

Back