Week 6 Weigh-in:

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hello all. :)

Hooray! This week I lost 4.5lbs. I didn't expect quite that much, so I'm really pleased and I'm a tiny bit ahead of schedule for now also. So that's 2st 2lbs down and 2st 7.5lb to go - should be over half way through my weight loss next week! :D

Good luck to everyone else this week!

I'm a bit worried that I sounded annoyingly over-positive. :( I still really like support. Just trying to make the best of everything, I guess.

Well done noitulove! You're doing so well, I hope I last until the 5 week mark, I've still got another 3 stone to lose so want to be well on the way by then. I'm going to do it up until 2nd September as its my birthday and I'm going to eat that day, then probably go back to 100% depending on how much I've lost by then. I know it's not the best way to do things but I'm aware that it'll slow my weight loss on that week and I've accepted it. Can't wait!! I'm counting the days lol. Hope you've had a good day xx

Thank you so much Laura. :) Don't worry about it, it's your birthday, you're allowed to celebrate for it! :D Good luck this week.

Thank you :) good luck to you too pal xx

Well done - another good loss :) Must feel great to be ahead of schedule !

missuscolumbo,

Thank you! :) Yes, it does - but that doesn't mean I'm going to stay ahead of schedule! :D You're doing very well yourself! :)

Well done! Fantastic loss.!!!. I'm feeling a little wobbly, got my fingers crossed for a good result on my next weigh in, need it to get me through the next week!

Thank you, Jessica. :) I'm sure you'll do really well - good luck!

That's a great loss. Really good job.

Thanks, Suzie. :)

Back