WEEK 6 WEIGH IN!

SUZIEB

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd post my weight loss so far as this week has been the hardest for me so far in wanting to eat....:mad:

Had my weigh in tonight and lost a further 3.5 pounds bringing my total to 2 stone 10 lbs in 6 weeks:eek:

So I kinda thought putting it in print and seeing the numbers would help me kick the nasty little bugger in my head into touch - I WILL NOT GIVE IN and also spur me on as i don't think i've got my head around the amount i've lost yet???

It's funny but i keep waiting for it to slow down???? or even stay the same which is ridiculous given the calories i'm consuming but i guess it's just the old diet mentality kicking in.

So this is a post for me really to see just how far i've come in 6 weeks and how i would NEVER have achieved this on any other diet - to be proud and feel confident enough to continue.

Thanks guys cos reading your successes helps me loads....

Well done Babe
another 3.5lb gone
You should be so proud of yourself.
Keep drinking the water
You are well on your way
Please do not give up
Sending you positive vibes
{{{HUGS}}}

Congratulations! that is an amazing amount! :D Another week or 2 and that'll be 3 stone!!! :eek:
Truly inspiring, well done for recognising the need to get your head in gear too. :)

We all struggle sometimes.. hold on tight and you'll get passed it :)

Thats excellent babes

very well done

xx

thanks all!
have felt great today so hopefully i've kicked the psychological hunger demons into touch!

Back