Week 6 Weigh in

Tange

Silver Member
Wow 2 stone gone for ever!!! I was hoping for 4lbs but 6 is just way beyond expectations. I am more in love with my treadmill than ever.

:D Bring on week 7.

Thank you Ladies.

BL I hope you are feeling happier this morning.

I am a stone away from half way and that feels good. Now to start tackling those other little demons that are trying to upset my equilibrium.

Who am I not to be fabulous at everything I do....I think of those words all the time but am finding other parts of my life I now sabotage. How weird ones brain works.

Happy Tuesday all. And thanks for the constant support without this site I am sure I would not have made it this far.

well done you- i will be on week 5 on wednesday and have weigh in

Tange sooo please for you and big well done.

WAY TO GO
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
Just out of interest how long do you do on your treadmill and is it walking or running. I have one and not sure how to tackle it yet

Thats a fab loss , roll on week 7 yeahhhhhhhhhhhh hehe

Lady,

I started out with a 30 minute walk and I am still pretty much doing that, I do up the speed so am walking quite briskly. I have run but only for 3 minutes now. I will slowly start to build on that. I am going to keep going with this until my body tells me its too much. Occasionally I do and hour of which 30 mins is a fairly brisk walk and my small run and the last half an hour is just a stroll with a small incline. I figure by the time I get to 13 stone (only two stone away now :D) I will join the gym and get into the habit of going. The nice thing is that I am really enjoying it, long may that last.

T

Thanks for that Tange, I think it is time for me to brush the dust off mine and start using it before it goes rusty:D

That's brilliant Tange, really great news .... keep on stepping!

:)

:party0019::party0019:
2 Stone , well done keep on trucking !

Back