• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 6 weigh in!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
im a little upset :sigh:. Can a cdc tell me, if a customer turns up 20mins late, do you rush them? Well i turned up 20 mins late today, said im very sorry ect. She weighed me and iv lost 4lb. But shes put it on her notes and 20st n half?! Anyway, she didnt measure me, she normally does, and also didnt put it down on my green card? She just seemed to rush me. I know i was late, but i cant help it, i have a 3mth old!
Does any other cdc does this? thanks x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ah Kimmie, I can't answer your question but just wanted to say congratulations on the 4lbs loss that is fantastic, and I know all about running late with babies..

Suppose some CDC have strict appointment times...?

Love

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Hi Kimmie, well done on your 4lbs!! I think some CDCs work to half hour slots so it may be she was expecting another client shortly and therefore appeared a little rushed. If it is bothering you perhaps have a chat with her next week.

Gx

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Well done that's fab x

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Well done on 4lb loss.

I work on 1/2 hr slots .... so if someone turns up 20mins late and I don't know in advance it puts me out. Maybe make a time with her when you know you'll have someone to look after the baby and won't be late. We all have "off" days too ... maybe she'd had a day of clients not turning up or being late??

But 4lb is great and she can measure you next week, so you'll see a big difference in inches too.

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Yeah i know what u mean lol. Feel guilty now! lol. It was only because taylor slept in, and we was stuck behind a tractor lol. Oh well, i shall measure myself now :D

Penpen

Well done Kimmie on your loss, thats really great!!
My cdc is always rushing and there is never any small talk or talk of anything really. As soon as I get through the door she stands by the scales for me to get weighed and then she asks me what flavours I want and thats that. I pay her and then I go.
Maybe it was just a one off for your cdc, see how it goes next week.

Well done on your loss :)

xKimmiex

Silver Member
penpen, thats what she does, never asks how ur doing ect. I want a cdc that wants me to be there to help me rather then take my money and tell me to sod off lol

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Look around on website or phone Cambridge helpline. There are bound to be more CDC's near you both.

I look on most of my clients as friends too - and find out lots about their lives - but I'm nosey!!!!

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
Well done on your 4lb loss! xx

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
I have loads of children come to me with mums ... and have a cupboard of toys left over from when I was a childminder. Even have some drawings done by 2 of the kids.

Well done on your 4 lb loss!!