week 6 weigh in :):):)

plussizebarbie

hi guys. just been for my weigh in. im in shock...AGAIN!!ive lost 7lb!!i really cant beleive it!!thats 3 stone 2lb in 6 weeks!

for all of you who are struggling...keep with it. its by no means easy but it is definatley worth it.keep up the good work everyone xxxxx

Well done honey, thats fantastic!!!

thanks girls!!!pinkie pie, i hav no secret, think its coz i hav alot to loose!!! and irish laura how well hav u done!!!!o my word girl!ur an inspiration!!xxx

Hey Barbie, just sent you a message, didnt see your thread here.
Well done you, what a great loss, you are doing absolutely brilliant, keep it up.
By the way, I am off to Scotland a week tomorrow to my Brothers Ruby Wedding party, so if I see that taxi driver, I will tell him how much weight you have lost lol.

hi babe just replied to you. cant beleive the party has come round this quick!!bring on the vodka!!!just seen ur week 6 weight loss, well done babe, nearly in the 10's!!!
yes give that swine a slap from me and a kick in the nuts!!!!xxxxxxx

well done thats a brilliant loss fantastic

Go Barbie, Go Barbie thats an excellent loss in 6 weeks..get in :D

Fantastic Barbie, it is just dropping off you!!!! Wish I could loose it that fast. Keep it up. :D

I'm in total awe Barbie! Congrats on your fabulous success!

thanks adam and cherry!!!and kered if u did that i wud love u forever!!!xxx

thanks pearly, ur cat is gorgeous!!xxx

That's brilliant lol, you make me to be strict and make sure that i don't cheat so that i can have good result on week 1 weigh in

you can do it hon!!!!!think how good youll feel after that first weigh in!!!xxxmwah x

That's brilliant!! Well Done!!

thanks guys xx mwah

Back