Week 6 WI - a motivating result

LizS

Shut up Ethel
Having had a pretty bad week one way or another I am very pleased to report a loss of 2lb last week. Means I achieved my Jelly Jigglers July Challenge (I think - must check) and am now at 26lb lost in six weeks.

I'm pleased with 2lb because although I struggled I really did try and I was very downhearted at the scales refusal to budge in the early part of the week even though I was doing everything right. That downheartedness translated into a night 'off plan' on Saturday and a couple of days really struggling to get back into ketosis/proper mindset.

Another issue has been that my CDC is away this week so perhaps at the back of my mind I've known that any disaster this week can be recovered by the time I see her on Tues 4th! (unhelpful thinking, I know, and I tried not to but you can't help it can you!)

So - I weighed last night, as promised, and have texted my CDC to tell her about my 2lb loss - I am really pleased with that, when I take everything into account, and it has remotivated me to JFDI!!

Well done Liz, fantastic losses and managing your July challenge too!!! Keep up the good work xx

Back