Week 6 WI

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Its that time again folks!

My loss this week was 3lb..

I was told last weeks 2lb loss should have been 2.5lb, so I guess that makes a 3.5 loss this week? (confusedmyself.com) :eek:

Any ideas as to why I cant seem to lose more than 5lb on a good week, 2lb on a bad week?

Will excercise help? Ive recently bought a stepper with arm bungee's, which Ive used about 5 times. Ive since then pushed it out of sight so I could sit and watch TV without having to look at it. lol, why do we do this? :beam: We're off out tonight for my brother in laws 50th Birthday bash at Cardiff Rugby Club. Lush buffet and drinks aplenty! If anyone wants me, Ill be hiding in the corner sipping my water, and imagining the buffet food is covered in dog poo.
Happy days!

Have a good weekend all. xx

Erm, well i think your losses are really good - so perhaps your expectations are a tad high?

You're losing steadily and to be honest i'm not sure there is much you can do to change your losses other than upping the water if you are not already close to drinking 4l a day.

You're doing fine - try not to compare nyour losses with anyone else...

hi indie

I askd the same question.. see page 2..

3 lb .. is 6 x 1/2lb butter.. imagine empty tubs .. and pile them high??? 6 tubs.. is that not worth celebrating..

well done!!

Well done, that's great!

Everyone loses & different rates, so don't feel disappointed with smaller losses, I'm sure you can feel the difference!

Hope this evening goes well :)

Hannah

well done on your loss this week :)
Im with elle - i think your losses are great and maybe your expectations are too high. Bear in mind average loss for a woman is 1st a month which is 3.5lbs a week. So if you are losing 5lbs one week then 3 the next you are just above average. Look at your complete weight loss so far - its great :) keep it up and good luck for tonight :D xxx

I am feeling a bit the same - I lost 9 pound the first week then 4 pound the second week and this week I have only lost a pound and a half. Not TOTM so feeling a little dispondent !!

Hoping next week will play catch up - although the weight loss is good so far and I am pleased it is a little soul destroying when you have a week like this.

Am drinking 4 litres a day so will up it another litre and see how it goes.

I am feeling a bit the same - I lost 9 pound the first week then 4 pound the second week and this week I have only lost a pound and a half. Not TOTM so feeling a little dispondent !!

Hoping next week will play catch up - although the weight loss is good so far and I am pleased it is a little soul destroying when you have a week like this.

Am drinking 4 litres a day so will up it another litre and see how it goes.

You've lost 1st 0.5lbs in 3 weeks ... thats amazing!!!!!

How about slowing the water down a little? Too much actually washes away the ketones that get rid of the fat on our body. Its not advisable to drink more than 4litres a day (excluding shakes) so drop it down to 3 and see how you get on :)

I am drinking 4 litres a day but my Ketostix still show up quite a dark pink, so that's why I was thinking about upping it - as still showing ketones quite high. I think I am full of them LOL.

I am really pleased though and the problem is when you have had 2 such good weeks you sort of take for granted the high losses?

Next week I am sure will average back out.

Back