week 6 wi

bigwelshboy

i had my week 6 weight in today and i lost 9 lbs :D so happy and lost 5lbs last week too only difference this week was i had 1 shake and the soup in the evening and a change is all ways good.:D got a bit fed up of cold shakes all the time and it tastes like food which is good on a mission now to lose a lot more before i refeed in December:party0019:

Unbelievable hun! 47lbs in 6 weeks!! its just falling off you, literally. very big well done on a fantastic loss!

super hun!
9lb on week 6 is great.

you're doing a super job x

9lbs on week 6????? oh my god i didnt even loose that the first week. You are doin amazing. its nice to have a change wit the shakes i tried something new at week 6 too it starts getting boring i tink at dat stage if your only having the same thing. Well done on your amazing loss in only 6 weeks. Im SO jealous.

thanks all i very happy with my loses lets just hope it continues also had my power plate today so hopefully i will start to shrink around the waist too:D

Fab losses well done hun!

thanks everyone i am so happy with my loses and this is the best diet i have ever been on and stuck too its been hard but getting easier every day.

Excellent work, 9lbs off!!! You are doing incredibly well, good luck for the week ahead!

Good luck! you will be amazing...If you want it you can do it :D if you are having problems come and bug us there is always someone online :D xx

Back