Week 6 WI....

Rhian26

Another week, another 3lb gone!!! Im 2lb off 2 stone and i just cant belive it!!! I have dieted for years and years and always felt like a failure for not being able to achieve my target!!

So, for all those people thinking of starting but are hesitant because of price, willpower, failing etc, dont hesitate as it is sooooo worth it!!! The results are fantasic and fast.....and for all the years i have joined WW and stayed for 4-weeks and gave in then re-joined, that was a total waste of money for me (dont get me wrong, WW is a fantasic diet if you can stick to it rigid....i couldn't!)

Have a fab week everyone!!! xxxxx :party0048:

Brilliant loss Rhian well done pet xxxx

Woohoo well done you and i totally agree with everything yoy said xxx

Another week, another 3lb gone!!! Im 2lb off 2 stone and i just cant belive it!!! I have dieted for years and years and always felt like a failure for not being able to achieve my target!!

So, for all those people thinking of starting but are hesitant because of price, willpower, failing etc, dont hesitate as it is sooooo worth it!!! The results are fantasic and fast.....and for all the years i have joined WW and stayed for 4-weeks and gave in then re-joined, that was a total waste of money for me (dont get me wrong, WW is a fantasic diet if you can stick to it rigid....i couldn't!)

Have a fab week everyone!!! xxxxx :party0048:
well done hunni... you must be thrilled xxxxxxx

Thats great Rhian. Well done you! Keep it up.

Cheers everyone...the support on here is 2nd to none...would never have done it if it wasnt for this site xxx

A bit of advice needed about refeed if poss.... i go to Barcelona on my hen weekend in 4 weeks and not too sure when to refeed? I was gonna stay on LT for another 2 weeks and then refeed but wanna make sure im back into the swing of everything before i go cause (as you can guess) hen nights are quite heavy on the drink!!! What do yous reckon?? x

Well done, you are so close to your target.

well done :party0023:

Back