Week 7 ..................confused!

teerdrop3

Week 7 and I stayed the same! :confused: Was so disappointed :(, especially after having such a good loss last week.

Big hugs Teerdrop, it maybe coz you had such an amazing loss last week, Im sure you will have a another great loss next week. I would be upset too but try to be strong you are doing an amazing job :)

Hi Teerdrop,
I had a STS 2 weeks on the trot, so I know how you feel :( but don't give in, it will catch you up. You lost 10lb in 2 weeks so it might just be that. I'm sure you will have a good weigh in next week ;)

Hi teerdrop, i too had bad news at my weigh in yesterday, they told me that their scales were wrong last week so they had bought new ones which didnt show any loss for me!! i know how it makes you feel, i was gutted but i know it wont happen every week so im just looking forward to my next weigh in and hoping that the scales show a loss!! Like the other fellow lipotrimmers have said, you had such a fantastic loss last week so maybe it was just to do with that, fingers crossed we both have good news next weigh in!! :bighug:

Thanks very much all of you. Fingers crossed it will be better next. Was so tempted to give in last night.

Hi teerdrop, i too had bad news at my weigh in yesterday, they told me that their scales were wrong last week so they had bought new ones which didnt show any loss for me!! i know how it makes you feel, i was gutted but i know it wont happen every week so im just looking forward to my next weigh in and hoping that the scales show a loss!! Like the other fellow lipotrimmers have said, you had such a fantastic loss last week so maybe it was just to do with that, fingers crossed we both have good news next weigh in!! :bighug:

Your not going to believe this, but after I had 2 STS weeks my chemists scales also broke so I had 3 weeks without a loss. These thing happen I suppose :rolleyes: Good luck to all for the coming week :D

Thanks Kay!! it really is hard to accept it when you're told that you havent lost anything isnt it, i will be absolutely gutted if that happens next week as well but im not gonna give up, just have to do a bit more excersise or something i guess!! :eek:

Back