Week 7 - struggling

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Im really hungry today why am I still hungry in week 7 , still got 2 stone to lose don't think I can do this. Only had my shake 2 hours ago so don't want to have the second yet, is anyone else struggling this far in to it?

Emma

I also have days which are hard, but thankfully they are few and far between. I also seem to remember week 7 being tough. It might be a hormonal thing that kicks in occasionally. Just tell yourself 'I'll be fine! I've done 7 weeks - another week is not going to kill me and I'm not starving to death'. Minds are tricky things! Keep drinking water etc and find something distracting to do and you'll be fine.
You are doing this and can still do this!! You're doing so well, stay positive and big hugs x x x

Thanks Kay, was thinking of refeeding but gonna try keep going, thanks for your support. I've had second shake and still hungry, I think my minds playing tricks on me where the flat is full of chocolate my mind thinks I want some. So hard to resist tho
x

Haha that's deffo your head trying to get you to cave in. Easter/christmas etc are hard because we want to join in with what we have been trained to know. Well done for resisting, I wouldn't refeed if I was you - just remember it will be so much harder to get back on it again. This btw is the main reason I've just kept going. I don't want to give in and refeed, and then find I can't get back on it. Keep going and this really will pass and you'll feel 'normal' again soon x x x

I'm exactly the same Emmy. I was so upbeat and positive up until Sat night. Yesterday was so hard but I got thru it telling myself its only a craving, tomorrow is a new day but today I feel even worse. No matter how much water or black coffee I drink I feel empty. Husband has told me to come off it and join a weight loss club as he hates seeing me so unhappy. I'm proud of how far I've come but think if I did that I would be a failure. I initially only wanted to do this up until my holiday which is in two weeks and then join a club to loss the rest of my weight more slowly. i then thought whats a few more months on LT to get all my weight off for good. Now I'm struggling to even see myself on it for another couple of weeks :-(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks teapot, it's hard not joining in and bit gutted I can't go out for a meal on my birthday on Saturday as before I started lipo was looking forward to doing that as we have been going through a lot at home recently and been having a lot of badluck - just realized I'm making excuses to eat again! What's wrong with me! How the hell you have done this for so long amazes me, you must be so determined and I bet now your so glad you never gave in, especially over Christmas x

jen, you should be proud of how far you have come! I know how you feel tho we are in the same place, it is so tempting to join another diet where you can eat, I was reading some of them earlier and felt like I was cheating on lipotrim lol , but if we do, will be stick to it? And in very impatient if I don't see the weight coming off quickly ill give up and it will be McDonald's breakfast and takeaways all over again. A few more months of being unhappy on lipotrim could make us feel happy about our selfs for years to come. Maybe refeed for your holiday give yourself a break and start again when you come back? See how you feel Hun x

I think easter is messing with all our our brains!!! Don't give up ladies

Yesterday was hell for me, i was so determined not to eat and am so proud of myself for not eating but i was miserable. I ended up sitting outside my parents almost in tears when everyone was having dinner. I wasn't upset i wasn't eating i was upset at how hung up on food i am and how it controls my life....i had even considered not starting lipotrim until tomorrow as i knew easter would be hard but i have to learn to deal with different situations and better easter than xmas (well done Kay for doing xmas :D)

i've a long road ahead of me but very glad i have yous on this forum

I'm pleased to say I've got through today 100% and I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow feeling much more positive. I too have been torturing myself all day looking at other weight loss forums and their pictures of what their having for breakfast, dinner, tea, snacks etc lol! Why do we do it to ourselves?? It makes me question this diet as it is so drastic but it also depresses me as the fact of the matter is its my own fault I'm here as look at all the food I could have had on a weight loss plan but I still managed to let myself down time and time again!!

I've decided to try and get thru the next two weeks one day at a time, refeed and then go on my hols. I hope to return 100% on my return to lose whatever I have put on and then more but like you say, it all depends what mindset I am in. One thing is for sure though, there is no way this near 3 stone weight loss is going back on, whether LT or another plan I WILL shift the rest.

Thanks for your support Emmy and well done getting through this easter break when surrounded by so much temptation. You are doing brilliantly xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've been bloody fed up for the last week +
I'm making stuff a little easier for myself by swapping the odd LT sachet for a exante one (that's 3 a day TFR too).
Kinda breaks up the monotony for me.

Thanks jen youve done great aswell, it helps having this forum. Unless you've done this diet you don't know how hard it is, wish I could fast forward time and just play again when Weve lost it all.

Do they taste better then and?
X

I can't do a plan with food - I just have to cut it out I looked at weight watchers again but thinking about food constantly makes me fail. I used to come home from class starving! With Lipotrim it's easier and the blood sugar is stable - when I do it properly I feel very well and look better too!

Hey Val!

Are you on LT at the moment or thinking of starting again?

Wish I never got weighed early, Mondays taking forever to come back round ....

I know what you mean Emma.

I love and hate Mondays. I love it because another week is over and I've always lost weight even if some weeks have been frustratingly small losses. I hate Mondays too, because I have the next mountain on shakes on my shelf in the kitchen to get through for the week lol. I quite like Thursdays because by then the mountain of shakes has diminished somewhat, and I'm looking forward to Monday again :) Hehe it's madness x x x

I feel exactly the same Hun, annoying isn't it lol x

Emmy - the Exante do taste better but I tend to find LT better overall for me because I like to get weighted and chat to the girl at the chemist. The extra little support makes a difference to me. :)

I'm only doing a few Exante now and again as I'm really getting bored with 3x choc shakes a day and I really want to last another week. :)

Happy Birthday Emma!! Hope this is a great end to a really tough week for you and you have the result you deserve on Monday xxx

Thanks jen so do I, hope I have a big loss so it makes it worth while. Good luck to you too xx

Don't blame you and, it does get boring and your already so small anyway you could come off it anytime you want x

Aw thanks Emmy - my belly still looks like I'm 4-5mths pregnant though! I'm sure it shrunk more last time.

I'm doing exante this week with no LT to see if it works for me. I STS last week mixing them :(

How tall are you Emmy? It doesn't say in your profile?

Back