Week 7 Weigh In - Woohoo!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well, had my week 7 weigh in and lost another 5lbs which is great! That makes 3 stones exactly today. :8855::8855::8855:

When I started this I was pretty apprehensive like a lot of people but now 7 weeks in I can't believe I've lost that much in such a short space of time. So, so happy about it!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for all your support over the past 7 weeks, wouldn't have got this far without it. Thanks again and lots of luv!

Fantastic Mini B it is coming off so fast for you. You will be at target in no time at this rate.:D

I hope so Pearly. But not really in a rush, just want it to come off steadily.

Vikh, yeah really pleased it's coming off as it is. How's your leg now? How long until you are back on your feet then? Hope it's not too bad for you.

Knee is getting there slowly should find out this week if tendon has a tear or if its partially detached ....hoping for the former as later involves an op and weeks and weeks of recovery.After 3 weeks on sitting on bum am bored lol

well done , thats amazing

well done you have done brilliant so far

well done babe!! 3 sgtone is fantastic!! and in 7 weeks??? uv lost a whole stone and a bit more than u shud of well done! x

Thanks again for all your support. It is greatly appreciated.

I feel really spurred on for the next stone now and can't tell you have good I feel. So much more energy and able to do so much more than before the weight loss. I love this diet so much!

How fantastic well done!!! xx

That is amazing..well done you! :) :) :)

That is fantastic! Congratulations!

well done mini!!fabulous result xxx

Back