Week 7 Weigh in

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi all! Another 4lbs gone this week! if only it could have been 5 - that would have been 3 stone!! nevertheless - hardly worth being disappointed about!

so i have my new treat, Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses, the day it decides to rain. typical!!!

xx

what a result! that's great, and you'll get to 3 stone next week :)

Sounds a lovely treat, hope you get some sunshine to enjoy them soon. It's raining here too but it's such a relief after a horribly hot evening last night.

Hoping the summer is a bit more comfortable this year with all this weight off, but not enjoying it too much just yet!

Wow that's brilliant, you that 1lb is probably gone as we speak so more or less 3 stone. Congrats!

well done! dont worry, the sun will be back soon!...I love them aviators :)

Well done Sarah....great loss! You are doing really well...

Hopefully you will get to wear your new sunglasses over the weekend!

Take care

Hi Sarah,
very well done to you and good for you getting your treat, it's good to do something to mark the losses. Wishing you all the best for the coming week and that next milestone will be well and truely blitzed.
Doirin

Well done on the 4lbs! Another great weigh in result for you.

Congrats on treating yourself to the sunnies too, I think we should give ourselves treats along the way!

Great Stuff Sarah Lou . You are loosing so consistantly. Bet your clothes are getting loose now :D:D

Fantastic result again well done xxx

Back