Week 7 weigh in

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Okay, lost 2lbs. But on my scales I've PUT ON 1.2lbs since Friday which is impossible so I think I should have lost more and this gain is as a result of water retention due to TOTM, or in my case 'time of the whenever it turns up' (the joys of menopause). Anyway, 2lbs is 2lbs and that makes 10lbs in the last 3 weeks so am on target to meet my March challenge goal of 14lbs. So still smiling!!! :D

Just realised, that makes 2.5 stone in 7 weeks!!

Last edited:
Well done on your loss you're doing really well !

Well done Cate xxx

You must be thrilled with your losses, Cate. You've done so well. I follow your posts - you are a huge incentive. Congrats.

Well done! very inspiring :)

You must be thrilled with your losses, Cate. You've done so well. I follow your posts - you are a huge incentive. Congrats.

I am. I can't believe the change in myself, not just appearance but confidence too. I'm glad my posts are helping. Good luck with your own weight loss journey.

well done cate your doing great :) x

Cate honey, I could have sworn I posted on this already:confused: my apologies, Anyhoo - well done - we are close on losses and start date so its nice to see how similarly we are doing. Well done chickie xxx

Back