Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

week 7 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by coccinella, 19 May 2008 Social URL.

1. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    and up 1 lb. tbh had a bit of a 'blip' at the weekend so i am not surprised. slipped and had a sliver of chocolate cake on saturday which led to eating virtually everything that wasn't nailed down. i am completely disgusted with myself so don't plan on going down that route again. when i post the 1 lb gain it will definitely be the last time that i have to report putting something on!!! julia x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    naughty girl ,well hun it was only 1lb ,you know you have made a mistake but chin up hun this week will be different,keep drinking that water and keep away from chocolate cake xx lil xx

4. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    1lb up is not bad considering then???? Now behave you naughty minx!!! Big loss next week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.