Week 7 weigh in

juicylucy

Hi guys i went for my 7th weigh in this morning and i'v lost 4.5lbs:D. which i'm pleased with it also means i am now into the 15s yeay me. I really am pleased only need another half a pound and i'l have lost 2 stone in total :character00100:

JuicyLucy..WOW!!!! Well done that is so fantastic..Good for you sweetie :):):)

Amazing loss hun! Well done! If anyone asks how much you have lost? I would call it 2 stone!!!!!! Near enough! Keep at it!

Well done JuicyLucy!

WOW MICK...Just checked out that you have lost 42lb since the beginning of August :eek: That is amazing well done to you also sweetie..:):)

Thats BRILLIANT news hun, I havent seen the 15s for years but am hoping in a few weeks I will join ya :)
Well done you!!!!
Niki
x

well done hun not surprised you are smiling. xx

nice one!! well done x

well done thats brill

Well done honey x x

That's fantastic Lucy, you clever little star!

Well done babe and enjoy being in the 15's coz it won't be long before you are in the 14's! Yay!

x

Thanx guys i do feel pretty pleased with myself on week 1 i was worried i'd only manage 1 week 7 week later and 2 stone lighter i'm over the moon with myself.
well done to the rest of you that got weighed today and good luck to the others who get weighed tomorrow and later on in the week

hi lucy, well done this week, you'll be near all your mini goals in no time...keep up the good work..x

Thats fab news Lucy xxxx

Back