Week 7 Weighin

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
just back from pharmacy, down another 8lbs this week yaay i've now lost 4st 2lbs so iv broken the 4 stone mark. Im delighted with myself. Hope all are doing well this week :)

ChuckNorris said:
just back from pharmacy, down another 8lbs this week yaay i've now lost 4st 2lbs so iv broken the 4 stone mark. Im delighted with myself. Hope all are doing well this week :)

Over 4st in 7 weeks - that is amazing!!! Well done u!!! Keep up the good work :)

Those losses are amazing and I bet you are feeling so much better - well done you! x

Well done Chuck. I remember you starting this diet and was hoping so much that you would stick with it as it is likely to be truly life saving for you. I am so pleased for you that you are making it work and having such fabulous losses. You must be feeling so much better already :) Keep up the fab work xx

Well done Chuck, what an amazing loss so far! Keep it up :D

Wow that's fab, well done :) x

Fantastic Chuck, I can recall some big losers (meant in the nicest possible:D) over the months but yours is deffo the biggest! Totally phenomenal x

Well done Chuck! Ur blasting through this, keep up the good work x

Truely fantastic Chuck!! over 4 stone in only a reasonably short period of time is just crazy lol, so pleased for you x

Thanks all so much for your lovely comments, i'm sure i wouldn't be here without all the great support from you. You should all give yourselves a big pat on the back xx :)

Chuck, you are an inspiration. Well done.

omg chuck,,thats amazing,,no wonder your deligted !!!

Thats excellent i am a new member on here as i havnt been able to use properly but i have been following your progress and others every day you should be so proud of yourself .

Incredible chuck, absolutely amazing!!

I remember you starting too - at the same time as me, you've lost double what I have!!!

Massive well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just seen this post now chuck well done you have done fantastic keep it up :) x

Back