Week 7 weight in results........

Tamgredan

1 lb lost and yes im gutted!

I totally deserved it as i was not 100% ss this week.

However, i was poorly on saturday and could not face eating anything at all (at least not soup and porridge on a hot day) which according to my CDC may have had a negative effect on me.

Anyway, im 100% again this week and would love to hit the 40lbs loss next week.

1lb is still a loss.........did you know a full tray of tetras weighs 1 stone? my CDC weighed one this week and gave me 2 full trays to lift to show me how well im doing......my gosh it was heavy!

But my son also weighs 28lbs and after carrying him a while i really appreciate how much ive already lost.

Heres to a brilliant week this week!

Well done and hope your feeling better.

It is still a loss and with last week is over 6lbs in two weeks plus it adds to your overall total which is a great loss. Here's to next week, feeling better and a great loss!

Hi everyone!

Totally inspired by you all....gives me real belief that this really is it for me this time, the weight is going to come off and then I can get on and enjoy life with CD maintaining it!

I am only on day 5 and, funnily enough, am probably having my worst day. Have still stcuk 100% to SS and have been drinking about 4 litres of water a day, but am hoping that things don't get worse from here on in!

Did a Ketostix today which seemed to say I was in Ketosis, but I thought that meant I would have no hunger pangs. Have had none up until today, so maybe it is just a 'today' thing!!

The good news is though I had my first weigh in last night - only started SS on Monday, and had lost 7.75 lbs and another 1lb lost today!

I will keep reading your amazing stories so if the going gets tough I can rely on you all to keep me going!

Take care all and well done...you are ALL fab!

Tracey xx

Hi Tracey, you're doing fab too. I'm having a moaning day and my cravings are still bad but I can honestly say it is much better than it was on Day 5 - I think that was my worst day so far. The amazing thing is the weight loss. They say 1 stone in first 2 weeks and then 1 stone a month. How cool is that? That's what's keeping me going and all the amazing people and support on here. I honestly couldn't do it without my friends on here. This seems really cheesey but they feel a bit like my family just now! Anyway, I can't promise it gets great but it does get better. x

Hi Broxi

Thanks for that! I needed to hear it! You have done really well and should be pleased and proud of yourself!

I never thought I was the sort of person who would come on a site like this, but this is the first time I am totally sure that I am going to lose the weight, but am not that daft that I think I can do it all on my own!!

I have a good friend who lost 7 stone on LL last year and has maintained for a year now. We have know each other for over 20 years and I never seen her this slim! She is being a great support on the phone, as we don't see each other that often, and my best friend keeps calling to say how proud she is of me...it all goes to keeping you on track!

I can see me being on this site most days looking at the photos, reading the stories and keeping inspired!

Thanks again for your reply xx

Back