Week 7 Weight in!!

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hey gang,

Well I wasn't expecting a very good loss this week as I'm feeling kinda bloated and hormonal etc so I'm delighted with 4 and a half pounds!!!

That takes me over 3 stone lost now (3 stone 3 lbs to be exact!)

I couldn't do it without you guys- thank you so much for all the support and advice. Yeyyyyy- the only way is down!!!

Love Luce x

4 and a half lbs is amazing and brilliant you shud be dead chuffed with dat! 3st3lbs in 7weeks my god. Im not even close to dat and im only a week behind you! you have been very consistant with your weight loss and dats a brilliant thing. you shud be dead proud of yourself.

Yeah I'm dead pleased hun!

Your losses have been really consistent too- and don't forget, you're a skinny minny compared to me- I've got waaaaaaaaaay more lard to lose! lol!!!

x

Well done Luce that is brilliant your doing so well! Re-feed time for me on Thursday for my holiday im excited! xx

well done that's fantastic a another great loss

3st 3lbs in 7wks!!!! Great result, you must be thrilled. Mine is much slower progress and was a bit teed off at todays loss of just 3lbs. Onwards and downwards!!!

well done Luce, fab losses...hope mine will be the same!! I'd love to think i can be another 2 stone lighter by christmas! xx

Aww Luce, that's a fab loss, well done!!!

Well done Luce - I'm made up for you. You're doing brill!! x

Nice work missus - keep it up :D :D

well done Luce, fab losses...hope mine will be the same!! I'd love to think i can be another 2 stone lighter by christmas! xx

I'm sure you will be hun! LT is the BEST!!

Luuuuuuuuuucy Lui! That is just fanbloodytastic you sexy lady! Your confidence must be sky rocketing! Did you honestly think 7 weeks ago that you would be 3 stone 3lbs lighter and ready to take on the world?

I'm sooooo pleased for you sweetie. Isn't it great to not have any expectations and then be blown away by the results. That's why I'm Ms Pessimistic, it keeps me grounded!

I'm so feeling the bloated, hormonal gig! Yuck, what we ladies have to go through.

I bet your family and friends are so proud of you and all you've achieved in such a short space of time?

You're a superstar!

X

great loss - well done lover :)

Back