Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 7 WI. Almost three pounds Back On.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by onefatmama, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. onefatmama

onefatmama Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The great CD, Again!
    Own fault:break_diet:I Fell off the wagon, got back on for half a day:( and then fell off again:eek: just outside a Chinese:mad:

I'm now trying to drink plenty, but struggling and feel a bit peeved off at myself for not being stronger.

This diet is a lot harder if you fall off the wagon :(

I need to lose 6lb's + by next Thursday to get back on target. so fingers crossed.

ofm x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    fell off myserlf monday eve ... still trying to find my way back , will do now monday . I have to get back into K and its going to be awful

4. onefatmama

onefatmama Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The great CD, Again!
    Have you had a gain too?

I'm struggling to get back into keto, it's hard is'nt it:(

I'm going to the gym this evening to do a 30 minute power walk on the treadmill, hopefully that will burn up some glycogen and kick start me into the K zone:)

good luck hun

5. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does it matter if your not actually in Ketosis? I know for some people ot helps but I can never get my K stick to change much although I get the vile taste and yellow tounge problem all the time. I wee like a race horse though so I know im flushing my system out. I havent been great myself this week. We are doing a lot of food tasting at work at the moment and im baking cakes tonight to take to work tomorrow for my birthday so I just know i'll be licking the spoon!!! After my birhtdya on Tuesday I am going to work my butt off to try and get back into Ketosis. I still feel like im losing though but I know if I dont drink alot then I wont lose.

Do you find this? x

6. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi ... yes doesn't matter about getting into K
    As long as you know you've done well .
    Yes I have had a gain , i think you have to not beat yourself up on whats happened but think about what you will do to sort the weight out , sit on your own for a bit and have a good think and maybe write things down of why you want to lose weight and is this diet the right one for you .... i'm still confused myself , its my birthday sunday .
    Happy birthday dreamer for tuesday not seen you on the fat friends , in fact not seen hardly any one lol

7. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    onefatmama
    I noticed we started same year , how are you doing ? did you get back into the CD zone ?
    your doing well lloking at your bmi there is 36 .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.