week 7 WI

nicolas

Silver Member
Hi every1, well i'm down 3lbs, i'm happy with that when i look at ticker and c i'm past half way mark i'm delighted :banana dancer:

Goin on hols fri 14th just for a week down the country so goin to refeed on 7th and hopfully repeat it on hols and then depending on how that goes will decide wheather to go back on tfr or not i'd like to do 2 shakes and 1 meal i think when i come back (and even on hols) :rolleyes: well thats way i'm thinking at min but will c !! :cool:

Hope every1 well :D

Well done nicolas,you've done really well.I'm also going to refeed in a couple of weeks,just for a week then back on tfr.I'm already nervous about it,silly eh :)
Good luck to you:D

Thanks silly sept, i just posted my sample menu's on refeed thread :( so will c what every1 thinks ?

just realised my bmi has gone down from 35.5 to 29.8 ;) :) so only overweight now ;) yahoooooooooooooo

What can I say Nicola :) Proud of ya! Well done.....oh, cant believe we are both re-feeding at the same time....hopefully by today when I get weighed we will be at about the same re: how much weight to lose still!

Good loss and here's to next week!!!!!!!!
Raise a glass (of sparkly vino of course) our favourite tipple .....water to all us LTers!

well done honey :) keep the good work up :party0011:

Congrats!!! & Good Luck for your refeed..

Have a fab holiday

Xxx

That is great, you have deserved a short break.

Well done
x enjoy your break

Fab result in such a short time! You're doing a great job :)

Hi Nicolas,
very well done to you and look just over a stone to go, that's fab. You still have a week before refeed to cut into that, so should do well. Great that you are going to continue the refeed on hols as you can still lose and it may be the way to go for you, esp with the vibro plate. Are you still using it?, you must see a big difference in tone by now eh! Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Back