Week 7 WI

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
Ive lost 3lbs and now officially on refeed yay :) couldnt of done any more anyway and got talked into it by my consultant and quite glad i did too :) yay start tomozzy and looking forward to sitting down with family tomorrow night xxx ive done well and hope to lose on refeed :)

well done cham i'm absolutely delighted for you a huge huge well done to you :) xx

Hope you enjoy sitting with your family again with proper food!!

Well done Cham!!

well done cham good on you, you have done brilliantly, i bet you can't wait for refeed good luck with it. :)

Awww thanks my lovlies im gonna enjoy this :)

Well done girlie xx

Well done on your loss, best of luck with refeed, I'm sure u will enjoy it :) x

well done chick - I cant wait for refeed - you must be thrilled - good luck with it xx

Awww thanks girls so much for ur fantastic support! Ive enjoyed today so much had yummy fresh fish baked in the oven and salad and im full! Its wierd i didnt feel this full when i carb fested??? On TFR! I feel slim and happy and not going to eat refined carbs again if i can help it! Yay happy days to come :) p.s i never leave you xxx

Well done for getting this far and good luck on refeed. Great to hear you sounding so positive and happy.

well done, enjoy the refeed and food...for now I will still only be dreaming of it!! lol

Well done hun on your loss and also on your refeed.you`ve done brilliantly:0clapper:

Day 3 of refeed and hating it now i dont like the thinking about food all the time its drivingme nuts already. Help??? I like the simplicity of TFR its so liberating and now im back to square one im gonna pile it all back on i know it and now im freaking out. I dont get paid til next thursday dam it can i wait that long for exante. :-(

i know theres more sugar in slimfast but maybe you could have that until you get paid next week. with it being bank holiday weekend you may not receive the exante by then. is there mush dif between exante and lipotrim? don't know much about exante except it's cheaper and more variety. you will be fine cham you have done so well and don't let yourself pile on the pounds now. xx

Yeah looks like it but if the losses are still the same its gotta be easier coming off it onto real food again. Who knows but they wont let me back on LT. My bmi is 25 now x

awww. i just cant wait to go into refeed. is this the maintenace stage, i will suggest you just stick to proteins in the main time. takia

Back