Week 7 Wi

oxoxallyoxox

Well this week I only lost 1lb (and a bit). Dunno why but im not too worried I know from the last time this happened that it will even out.

Bring on week 8!

Well done on losing every week. 1lb is disappointing on VLCD's but would be good on some other diets. I'm sure you'll catch up and have a great loss next week.

Love your attitude babe, well done a lb will do nicely can you imagine holding a pound of meat in your hand, 'wink wink nudge nudge say no more'! XXX

Pound of Meat!

LMAO!:):D

you're doin great pet a very respectable weight good on you!!better 1lb off than on,and you're right it'll even out!!fair play to you!

Gary you are a dirty so and so!! Im sitting here at my desk giggling thinking of 'a pound of meat'

Thanks guys. There is no point in me getting upset about it. Im definatly working on not giving myself guilt trips when my weight isnt going the way I want. 2 months ago I would be telling myself how stupid, greedy and fat I was.

Well done oxally
You are not far off goal now. Was trying to find a post from you earlier about blueberries (or did I imagine it) well bought some in te*co yday but havent a clue what to do with them, any tips would be welcome. Im on day 4 of refeed so can introduce fruit.

Blueberries are the best fruit ever - they are so tasty and gorgeous. You can eat them by themselves or stick them in a low fat yogurt

If your allowed merangue then stick some on that and cover with low fat yogurt.

You are so lucky!!! D*nn*s are selling them 100%extra free - lasts ages

Thanks Oxally
Was thinking of having them with ww youghurt but didnt know if I needed to kind of stew them first or just wash them and throw them in. Got them cos they are supposedly a 'superfood' so will give them a go.

Well done hunni a loss is a loss and dont forget its pure fat!!!

Well done Ally. another pound of Fat gone. You mustn't have much left to go??

Well done! Your goal is getting closer!

Well Done, its all in the right direction

well done, better off than on, sounds like you have a great attitude, keep it up it inspires everybody x

Back