Week 7 WI

markodie

Had my 7th WI yesterday and feel back on track with another 6lbs down.

Only going to do one more week on LT as I promised myself at the outset that I would do 8 weeks and then do the rest in a more traditional way.

Have been trying to get to 16 and a half stone on LT with a view to getting to 15 and a half overall as this equates to the magic 99KG!!!

I know that many on here would probably be starting a diet at the weight I want to get to but still playing semi serious rugby and do not want to limit my chances by being too light!!! ( I Wish) Pre season training starts next week so really want to be back on the food so that I can train!!

Really pleased with the results so far and finally went out and treated myself to new suits for work and shirts on Saturday and was amazed at the difference the last 7 weeks have made - Back in 38 inch strides and a 46 jacket - so lost 6 inches in waist and chest!! It was great to go to shops I have not bought stuff in for years!!!

Will keep you posted next week on then its on to Gaz's refeed plan!!

well done you!!!! seems u have a good plan there :D

Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at joining this forum - not sure what I'm doing really!
Also just done my first week on Liptrim and was amazed to lose 11lbs. My daughter's getting married in November and I want to be a yummy mummy by then. Been reading some of your stories and you are all doing fantastically well - hope I can match up to you all!!
Barbara

Well done Markie thats cracking, and good for you to do what YOU thinks right good luck mate

Markie well done on your loss you have done amazing good on ya x

well done markie, and you seem to know what you're doing regarding your move onto refeed. i'm sure you won't go far wrong folllowing gaz's menu planner so keep us posted

Yay for the loss hun! :) Good luck with the training and all that sports-type-jazz :D

Well done Markie and Barbara! xx

Bloomin eck...nearly 4 stone!!!!!!!!!! You be the weight you feel comfy with hun to kick ass on the rugby field.....MMMMmmmmmm...rugby players lol!!!!! Well done Markie x

That is a fantastic result - better than a hat trick?!?!?

Hope in a few weeks time that I'll be putting a similar message on here. Can't wait!!!

Back