Week 7 WI

Pearly

Another 2lb gone at this week's WI.

A bit disappointed as I thought I had lost a more than this, but it's another loss at the end of the day. :)

well done Pearly 2lb is a good staedy loss are you drinking pleanty of water at least 2ltrs aday this helps to washh all the rubbish from your system
As morbidbubblewrap says the more you drink the quicker you shrink

all the best
xx

Well done 2lb is great xx

well done Pearly 2lb is a good staedy loss are you drinking pleanty of water at least 2ltrs aday this helps to washh all the rubbish from your system
As morbidbubblewrap says the more you drink the quicker you shrink

all the best
xx

Ha!!! I love that saying Fragglerock.

I think you are right though I must admit I think I did drink a bit less of the water because of the cold. But this week, cold or not, I am going to be funnelling it down!! :)

Well done Pearly on the 2lbs loss...as you said on my thread we will both have to try harder to drink more water....but its so cold it feels like torture...& i don't like warm water,anyway good luck with it!!! heres to a bigger loss for us both next wk:party0016:cheers Caz xx

its a good steady weight loss and ya are doing overall very good. Well done, fingers crossed for next week

As you said, it's 2lb gone! Well done. :)

Try and drink more water, i'm sure it will be worth it (i should follow that advice myself :eek:) :)

well done, you're doing great x

Back