Week 7 WI

pete10141748

Postaholic
Just 3lbs gone this week :eek:
I know, 3lbs is still great, I'm pleased etc. but I was hoping for more, after having 4 weeks @ 6lbs loss then 2 weeks @ 5lbs loss

oh well.
I've got 10 days until my next WI now (LLC had to move from Fridays to Mondays) which works out well as my 8th WI will be on the exact last day of my 8th week on LL, so hopefully I can average 0.5lbs a day between now and then and make my target of 3stone in 8weeks.

Still, a little disheartened after been just as good this week as all the others.
Still, I'm not down about it, I know that fluctuations happen, one guy in my group lost 3.5 last week and 8 this week so, yeh, here's hoping for next week!

PS I just worked out, I've lost 60.5% of the total I want to lose! That's put a smile on my face! :D

Don't be downhearted mate - your previous losses ar ate the upper end of the scale - until this week I'd only hit the 5lb loss in my opening 2 weeks!

You're doing great - just remember that you will be disappointed some weeks and exstatic others. But it'll even out.

keep at it hunni, its coming down...one of the girls in my group lost 1lb one week and the next 7.lb!! it balances itself out xxx

Thanks guys, as I said I'm not really down about it, just a little "oh...really?" but as you said Andy, all my others weeks have been at the high end of the scale so I guess it was only a matter of time until my body decided it needed a little break!

Hi Pete - same here I think this week! If I've lost anything, it's only 1lb and weigh in is Monday night - I watch your weigh in with interest as we seem to lose more or less the same, but I'll be lucky to do even 3lb this week!

I keep telling myself what I used to lose on WW or SW was negligible to what I lose each week on LL! And realistically I know that I can't keep it up, but I do wonder how I've only lost 1lb (if that!) since Monday eating only 500cals a day and not having cheated once! ;-)

Well done Pete:happy096:

As Andy has said your weight loss has been at the upper end of the scale all along.

You're doing great - just remember that you will be disappointed some weeks and ecstatic others. But it'll even out

This is so true...it will even out over time.

Love Mini xxx

Wow, well done Pete.

That is pretty well going in such a short period of time.

Louale x

I honestly understand how you feel honey! When you are losing such a great amount then you ultimately are a little shocked when it comes down. But you have so done the best thing in working out how far you have come! You only have to look at your piccies to see that!!

B x

Back