Week 7

molly63

Hi gang
Sorry I didn't get on last week (6) to let you all know how disappointed I was with my 1lb gain :sign0007:.

I know I went for the meal out on the Sunday evening and had 3 courses, which I must say I enjoyed every mouthful, but after being 100% all week I was still really disappointed. So this week (7) has been quite difficult, but I got through it and had a great loss this morning - 8lb! Yay!!

I'm now feeling a lot better and more motivated than ever :D bring on week 8.

nice loss. you've averaged 7lb for the 2 weeks which is good. Plus you are half way to your goal.well done xx

Well done Bev... That's a great loss.. You really have done the worst now hun.... Good luck for this week x x x

Well done Bev fantastic loss xxx

Hi gang
Sorry I didn't get on last week (6) to let you all know how disappointed I was with my 1lb gain :sign0007:.

I know I went for the meal out on the Sunday evening and had 3 courses, which I must say I enjoyed every mouthful, but after being 100% all week I was still really disappointed. So this week (7) has been quite difficult, but I got through it and had a great loss this morning - 8lb! Yay!!

I'm now feeling a lot better and more motivated than ever :D bring on week 8.

Bev, may I ask how you could actually eat 3 courses? I'm struggling just to even finish a salad.....

Well done for this week, that's brilliant x

Sorry Sandra I wasn't ignoring you.
Well it was a set menu so I had 3 courses but didn't eat it all, I'd have been sick I left most of the main course and just picked at the dessert so the Oh polished that off.
I don't think the weigh in the day after was that accurate, I just find it hard to believe that this week I actually lost 8lb.
DO you think because I had the meal the following day I could have had some water retention?
Mind you I did have quite a few vodka & tonics

Hi bev, i lost 10lb one week, and then 5 the next, i'm still baffled by it. i think it must be water retention after eating. Don't they say you body retains water when you start eating again....

Hi bev, i lost 10lb one week, and then 5 the next, i'm still baffled by it. i think it must be water retention after eating. Don't they say you body retains water when you start eating again....

There's no hope for me over the next few week then :cry:

Back