Week 8 Weigh In

charley24

Silver Member
3lbs lost this week, so now 39lb in 8 weeks so pretty pleased with that.

Having my inches done today also so will post those latr, finger crossed.

Day 56 today, only 28 more days of SS. Been away for a few days and resisted everything (it was hard lots of curry, drink, BBQ etc) but as my sister also on CD - on Day 9 now, we just kept each other going.

Hopefully I cn keep going and then move up to a week of 810 and then a week of 1000 before my hols in 45 days ! Can't wait, problem is I look so different to my passport photo hahah !

Cx

What a brilliant achievement and there's no better feeling. Have a lovely holiday :D

well done charley!! you are going great guns, you should be so pleased with yourself.

well done. hope you have a fun holiday

Well done on your loss, so close now - keep at it!

Well done on both your weigh-in and also managing to stick with it while away - you did much better than me! I have failed miserably to stay SS and need to get myself back on track bigtime!

Ah Minxie, you can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I admit it was hard...............I sniffed everything, at one point I almost inhaled a nice and spicy nik nak I was sniffing so hard hahahaha !!!!!

You know you can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more blipping or I will tell you off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi charley24

I have just noticed that your starting weight almost the same as mine, although I am shorter (think the nice expression is 'petite'!). I am hoping that I will achieve similar losses.
Well done resisting whilst you were away from home - I shall be watching out for your future successes.

Back