Week 8 weigh in

mellywade

Hi all, just had my weigh in and have lost 3lbs, taking my total weight loss to 33lbs. Am well chuffed!!

Am really starting to miss food in the evenings, especially at dinnertime! Only two weeks to go til I go on my refeed, then I can enjoy Christmas! Won`t be going too mad though, and have decided I will deal with the chocolate problem by having just one really nice box, just for me, and when it`s gone, it`s gone!!

Now my laptop`s fixed, I`ll be able to check up on how you are all doing, so hope you all have a fab week, and best of luck to you all. :):)

Well done on your loss this week. 33lbs in total is great news. Bet you really feel the difference at this stage.

Well done 3 lbs is a great loss. i can't believe your on week 8 already time really does fly on this diet.

Thanks everyone, can hardly believe that already 8 weeks have gone and I feel better than I have in years! Getting so many comments from work colleagues, all complimenting me on my weight loss, and most are very interested in the LT way of slimming. Hope you all have a super duper week, keep positive and look forward to reading about your successes!!

Nice loss well done :D

Sorry for the delay in posting but just wanted to say congrats on another fab weight loss this week :)

Back