Week 8 weigh in

donnac76

Hi everyone
Weigh in yesterday and another 4lb down!
still another 5/6 weeks on this yet and raring to go :)
Hope everyone else has had a good week.xx

Wow Donna you are doing so well , good luck for your last weeks xx

Thanks Daisy :)
got to be honest was a little disappointed for short time as its obviously slowing down now which as my nurse said has to be expected now as there is much less of me than when i started.x
4lb is the minimum i really want to get a week til i finish so its actually all i need and i realised its of course 4lb in the right direction so really shouldn't complain lol,xx

Well done on another 4lbs Donna. You're very close to goal now aren't you, do you think you will need to stay on this another 5/6 weeks?

Well done and keep up the good work!

Hi Bev
i do intend to stay on until the wedding we have so i will adjust my target again once i get there,will be great to lower it again and i never dreamt i would be able to get down to such numbers at the beginning hence setting more realistic goals for myself then adjusting as time has gone.i can afford to lose another stone after i reach my current goal so if i can manage that on this it will be fantastic.xx

Good for you Donna. Must be great to lower your target as you still have plenty of time to get there.

WOW Donna.. You are amazing!! Your weight loss is truly inspirational...

Well done x x

well done hunni thats great, and i have about 5-6 weeks left also i estimate, lets bring it

Well done Donna, thats another great loss!
Emma x

Back