Week 8 weigh in....

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
and I lost 2.5lbs and 3 1/4 inches.
Despite my blow out last week (I had a carb binge) Im dead suprised. But I have been gymming it and stuck to plan after my blow out.

I can't say its been easy cos there have been moments where I have been starving and I mean PROPER starving.

PLUS Im a week late on my period but that is due to some awful news we had last week and not cos im preggo. I think the shock and the impending build up to the news has shifted my periods out of gear.

ALSO had the worst constipation AGAIN last night. I was in tears and my darling daughter was rubbing my back whilst I was on the loo (love her). She wanted to call the doctor for me.

Loves to all of you, new and old xx

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time :( you have done well on the WI though! I hope you're feeling better soon xx

Thats brill hope your feeling better now! what a lil angel you have in your daughter!! xx

Hey Kirsty

So sorry to hear you've been having a tough time of it ((big hugs)).

Well done on keeping going and on the loss.

So glad you lost but so very sorry you are having such a rough time at the moment. Hope everything is OK.

love and hugs

Hugs hun...

I really hope things are ok.... sending you lots of hugs and love. Xxxx

bet you've a few pounds stored up in your bum lol. i'd get the blockage cleared asap before it gets worse. 2.5lb loss is great though. better off than on :D hope things in your life even out or get better.

Well done on your loss, Kirsty. Sending you hugs and hope things get better for you soon. xx

well done hun - fab inch loss too x sorry to hear things are crap hope things improve soon xx

Back