Week 8 weigh in.

That is AMAZING Biffo - congratulations!!!!

:happy096:

Fantastic, well done, enjoy refeed :) x

Well done, 7lb in a week is amazing so many weeks down the line.

4 stones in 8 weeks is just wow wow wow wow, thats absolutely AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG
well done hun and good luck on re-feed.
:D:D:D

Last edited:
well done Biffo, huge pat on the back for you, well done and best of luck with the refeed :)

woohoo biff that is super smashing great well done to you, brilliant loss :)

OMG :wow: :wow: :wow: thats just amazing.i think thats the fastest loss ive ever read about on minis.

You must be thrilled with yourself

OMG that's brilliant. Huge congrats. Enjoy refeed and back to normal but healthy eating. Good luck with maintenance.

Thanks everybody. The best wishes of people who know what I had to do to lose this weight mean a lot to me.

I will not put any weight back on, in fact the four stone is just the beginning. I intend to lose two more stone, hopefully by sensible eating but if not I know that I will always have LT to fall back on. The problem is that losing so much so quickly has made me impatient to lose more.

I really enjoyed my first meal yesterday. Chicken salad, as per instructions. The best part was the yellow pepper. Absolutley fantastic.

I'll stay on the forum and let you know how I get on, maybe even post a couple of pictures one day.

Thanks again and hopefully everybody here achieves what they want to achieve.

AMAZING 4 stone in just 8 weeks!! Bet you really enjoyed your dinner!! :)

OMG. that is amazing. definately encourages me to stay on track. well done. WOW.:):):)

So so lucky and thats because you've stuck to it! Wish i could trade places, oh only another 8 weeks ish left to go or less if i can stop cheating heehee :) but very well done hun x

Just a bit of an update.

Finished lipotrim on 11 April weighing 14st 12lb, exactly 4st less than my start weight in exactly 8 weeks.

Now 14 stone. A truly life changing experience for me.

Back