week 8 weigh in:

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
2lbs lost :cry:

I know it's frustrating, when you have had a few good losses, to start slowing down, but remember if you were on a conventional plan then 2lb would be a VERY good week. 2 lb loss is better than no loss and FAR better than a gain. Well done for sticking to it and please keep going, all those 1, 2 and 3 lb weeks soon add up to another stone gone - and how cool will that be! Take care.

well i went for a meal last saturday night and had a sandwich and crisps on sunday and seem to have picked at stuff the rest of the week so maybe i shouldn't complain...

well i went for a meal last saturday night and had a sandwich and crisps on sunday and seem to have picked at stuff the rest of the week so maybe i shouldn't complain...

Lol - I agree - but it is still hard - we all want to come off-plan for a bit and hope the scales won't notice. You're doing really well.

Well think your weight losses are totally fantastic. And one slip up won't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. And I agree with folk who said, people losing 2 lbs a week on WW and the rest once they had been doing the diet a while they'd think that would be a great week. Add up all your losses and it's great.

Back