Week 8, WI

Scary_Cat_Lady

Getting fat since 1980
hullo there, checking in with this week's weigh in... 5lb gone this week, which makes a total loss of 50lb since I started.

Now... I'm struggling for money this month so I'm leaving LT until January. Just to give me a bit of room for movement re Christmas pressies. :smiley1842:
I've decided to go back on to Atkins for the month so hopefully will still lose a little :innocent0001:
So I'll say now, if I don't manage to get on to the forum before I'm back in the new year,

x x x :xmastree: Merry Christmas! :xmastree: x x x
:109:

Well done on the 5lbs this week & well done on your overall 50lbs loss!!! you have done great...Have a good x'mas hun:48::xmastree::47:& good luck with the Atkins for the next month....Caz xx

well done on your weigh in results and your overall loss of 50lbs, all the best with atkins and looking forward to seeing ya return in january. Happy xmas to ya!!

Wow 50lbs in 8 weeks - have a great Christmas and see you back in the New Year.

50lb thats great you deserve christmas off, good luck with atkins and merry christmas to you to xx

You have done really well. Fair play to ya! Wish you success with the atkins. Keep it going !!!!!!!

Great loss so far! I hope you manage to lose even more on the Atkins. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! :xmastree::109::26::smiley1842:x

Well done you little star! Have a great Christmas and good luck with the Atkins till you get back on LT.

xxx

Awesome! well done on the loss, have a great xmas!

Well done for another great loss. I hope your atkins goes well for you and have a wonderful Christmas. Don't forget to let us know how you are doing. :)

Back