Week 8

well done :)

Hi Miletaj, as I'm similar to your starting point and you've done so well I was wondering if I could get some advice...

I am now on week 2 of SS. My CDC says that when I reach 12.5 I should go up a level to 810 but I would like to stay on SS until I at least get under 11 stone (as 12.5 still feels alot). I see you have stayed on SS so wanted to know your thoughts/experiences of this... also do you have a weight where you plan to then move up?

Thanks and well done so far :)

emsie85 said:
Hi Miletaj, as I'm similar to your starting point and you've done so well I was wondering if I could get some advice...

I am now on week 2 of SS. My CDC says that when I reach 12.5 I should go up a level to 810 but I would like to stay on SS until I at least get under 11 stone (as 12.5 still feels alot). I see you have stayed on SS so wanted to know your thoughts/experiences of this... also do you have a weight where you plan to then move up?

Thanks and well done so far :)

Hello my CDC said to go down to where I want to be on ss.... First thoughts were 10.10 how ever I still see fat... Therefore decided to go to 10.2 & see how I feel... Having said that my CDC states that at 10.2 my BMI will be just right at 22.2

She doesnt think anyone should move up the steps until you are where you want to be, bearing in mind the 1 wk break after 12 weeks then back on ss...

I should be at 10.2 by 11th week..

And she should know 24 stone & now size 8,,!!!

Move up too,,,,??? I'd like to stay around 10.2 no more than 10.6 !!! FOREVER,,,,,,

My experience has been brilliant if anything moments... I've had moment of wanting a poached egg!! And a little food but never have..

I read so much now ref: low carb I'm already cooking from Atkins for the family and looking forward to maintaining & getting in the right mindset....

I feel I love myself more.. I'm committed to ME... Where before it was husband/family..
Very dedicated to my job & never gave me a thought,,,,,.... Until I passed a mirror and didn't recognise myself...

I thought if I can run a hotel sort my family - why can't I find the time for me...,,!!
This is now my time .. I tell everyone this is about me... Putting me first and everything else will fit into place...

So.... I'm not a CDC... But I would say stay on ss .. Get to where you want to be.. The longer on ss the more one/I think of maintaining & about the s**t food I was eating...
Plus YouTube this black guys videos (laurence brown) Duel Dynamic...keeps me going ... 12 wks 4 stone week by week... Videos... They help me.. He is a CDC in london.. Top bloke.... From the stuff ive seen on facebook & you tube...

Staying focused & staying with the program... I've got the rest of my life to eat properly I need this time to lose and reflect....

Emsie85.... I hope the above helps... Keep in touch xx

thank you so much for giving your advice it really has helped....
I agree I would want to SS until I get to where I want to be. I have put my goal at 10.7, I would love to get to 10 really, was going to wait until 10.7 to decide fully on my goal.
oops where I said move up to, i meant a decided weight where you would then start to move up the steps (and you've answered that :) )

its so good you've finally found some you time, I do feel more like pampering myself definitely. I cant believe what I was eating before. I feel so much better right now and not sluggish and down.

I will have a look at those videos!

emsie85 said:
thank you so much for giving your advice it really has helped....
I agree I would want to SS until I get to where I want to be. I have put my goal at 10.7, I would love to get to 10 really, was going to wait until 10.7 to decide fully on my goal.
oops where I said move up to, i meant a decided weight where you would then start to move up the steps (and you've answered that :) )

its so good you've finally found some you time, I do feel more like pampering myself definitely. I cant believe what I was eating before. I feel so much better right now and not sluggish and down.

I will have a look at those videos!

You're welcome.... Keep in touch

Also reading your threads thinking the same.. I was weighing in close up 12 a couple of weeks ago but ideally want to be around 10.4 so I'm thinking SS is the way until I get there. Keep it up!!!

jess33 said:
Also reading your threads thinking the same.. I was weighing in close up 12 a couple of weeks ago but ideally want to be around 10.4 so I'm thinking SS is the way until I get there. Keep it up!!!

I think it is the way.... Staying with the program focused and a end goal in sight....

" nothing is gonna stop us from wearing those skinny jeans".... :)

Back