Week 9! Feelin fine!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
2.4 pounds gone! :D That takes the total number of pounds I still need to lose to 2-digits, rather then 3-digits - and that to me is extrememly important psyhcologically, so well and truly chuffed!!! :party0049: Now 5 pounds roughly from 3 stones gone forEVER. :cool:

Happy days!!! :bliss:

(Was rather surprised to find out that out of 8 of us, only me and two woman have stayed on the plan 100%! The others have been scoffin egg sandwiches and all sorts!!! Cheeky mares!! :D Won't tempt me though, no siree!)

well done BL!!! What a mile stone into the two digits you must feel fab!! Was this your week 9 weigh in or you just gloing into week 9. Think we're at about the same point of the diet. :party0019: :party0011::clap::clap::clap::clap::party0049:

well done you!! fantastic!!!
xxxxxxx

ooo p.s that's been happening in mine too, only 3 of us who haven't cheated yet!! and a group that started as 12 of us is now down to 5

Well done BL, really chuffed for you.
I am glad you are getting the rewards you deserve.
:clap:

Yay, well done you BL!!
We're at the same point now, week 9 for me tonight as well!
It feels really bizarre, last week we all felt like poo but yet this week everyone came in and it just sort of seemed different, everyone looked AMAZING!! Not long to go now!!!!

yay...well done xxx

Firstly can I say :wow: - well done you :clap:

Secondly can I say - please learn to add up --- you're only 1.5lbs away from having lost 3 stone forever and ever!!!!

WooHoooooooo

I lost 1lb this week - which was a bonus cos it was only 3/4 lb on my scales LOL --- not worried about it though, I know I've not been to the toilet in about a week so to be honest I'm kind of lucky that I haven't actually gained :D

Thanks Katie!! My husband pointed that out to me too! doh!! All these stones and kilo's - not a natural thing for a yank!! Give me pounds - I can work with them!! hehe

Well done on your loss - pretty blumin good to lose when you have had the tumm trouble you have had! You'll have a fantastic surprise once everyhting, erm, moves along! Well done girl!!

And thanks for the Math lesson.

Hey - thinking about it - if the dulcolax and movicol (?) aren't working - don;t worry - your upcoming CBT will sort ya!! :rotflmao: :D XXXX

Thanks hon! :)

:rotflmao: Do you know I actually thought that on the way home - thought that next week I should have a good loss as I'll have been ****'ing myself on the Sunday with the CBT ---- arghhhhh don't remind me LOL

Well done BL and Katie X​

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

WELL DONE !!!!

Well done BL thats brilliant.
I think you can tell the cheaters in our group they seem not to be losing like the rest of us and there quiet as well

Back