Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 9 - First diary entry - 28 days left.

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Chunkeymonkey, 20 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Chunkeymonkey

Chunkeymonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hello.

I thought Id start a duary entry now, just so I can get my thoughts down cause my motivation has gone to potts, so maybe this will help me.

Firstly - 28 DAYS till Im off to university. My plan is as follows.

Start SS+ - When I reach 16 stone. I have been lingering in this bracket here for too long now, past 3 weeks. I weighed myself this morning, so theres only 1.875 pounds to go.

Start 810 one week before I go to replenish my energy and glycogen stores.

35 days in - Start calorie counting. I am obviously refering to freshers week, where I will be making..........more suitable choices :p (i.e. Spirits and Diet coke instead of beer and perhaps not participating in take aways etc) I guess you could refer this to a planned week off, so hoping wont gain more that half a stone, especially if my glycogen stores are filled up.

I have discussed Maintenance with my CDC and we have devised a plan of doing it so Im not too worried about gaining it all back. I am a daily weigher (Bought some scales) so if I see a big change I can do something about it. Also have gym membership and can restrict my diet if need be.

--------------------------------------

Anyways, my CDC is on holiday so I have almost £200 worth of tetra on my shelf. I have arranged them into a nice pattern which is slowly disappearing as I take one. :(

I have also never been into fashion or going out, owning like 3 pairs of trousers a time. (No joke) Having lost nearly 4 stones Ive started to buy some clothes. I have bought some going out shirts which seem to actually look alright..I think. They fit alright and dont seem to highlight the fact that Im fat. I can see that Im (Chunky :eek:) but even when I look in the mirror, I wouldnt say Im obese.

I think this comes from the fact that I can hide it well. My CDC said I looked about 17 stones before she weight me, even though I started at almost 20. It seems to be around my thighs, which I can hide with trousers/shorts and my belly isnt too sticky-outy.

My original goal was 14 stones, but I would be happy with anything under 15 stones, so I can officially say think that Im not clinically obese.

---------

Exercise wise is alright, I am doing the 30 day shred and am on day 12/30. I did level 2 a few days ago and failed miserably but officially did it yesterday and it wasn't too bad. The moves are hard and I did take a few breathers but its one of the workouts I say makes you feel great at the end.

I think when Im comfortably into level 3, I will start running, probably following c25k every other day or so? Im not a busy person so could probably spend more time, but I want the time to rest and let my body return to normal.

----------

Boring day today, but making lists for uni and going out to but things! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chunkeymonkey

Chunkeymonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    26 days left

Into the 15's!!! :D

I have 26 days left to get to my inital goal of 196lbs/14 stone meaning I still have to lose 28 pounds which i unlikely but Ill give it a shot! :)

4. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hiya

You've done great!!! Well done :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.