Week 9 - First diary entry - 28 days left.

Chunkeymonkey

Hello.

I thought Id start a duary entry now, just so I can get my thoughts down cause my motivation has gone to potts, so maybe this will help me.

Firstly - 28 DAYS till Im off to university. My plan is as follows.

Start SS+ - When I reach 16 stone. I have been lingering in this bracket here for too long now, past 3 weeks. I weighed myself this morning, so theres only 1.875 pounds to go.

Start 810 one week before I go to replenish my energy and glycogen stores.

35 days in - Start calorie counting. I am obviously refering to freshers week, where I will be making..........more suitable choices :p (i.e. Spirits and Diet coke instead of beer and perhaps not participating in take aways etc) I guess you could refer this to a planned week off, so hoping wont gain more that half a stone, especially if my glycogen stores are filled up.

I have discussed Maintenance with my CDC and we have devised a plan of doing it so Im not too worried about gaining it all back. I am a daily weigher (Bought some scales) so if I see a big change I can do something about it. Also have gym membership and can restrict my diet if need be.

--------------------------------------

Anyways, my CDC is on holiday so I have almost £200 worth of tetra on my shelf. I have arranged them into a nice pattern which is slowly disappearing as I take one. :(

I have also never been into fashion or going out, owning like 3 pairs of trousers a time. (No joke) Having lost nearly 4 stones Ive started to buy some clothes. I have bought some going out shirts which seem to actually look alright..I think. They fit alright and dont seem to highlight the fact that Im fat. I can see that Im (Chunky :eek:) but even when I look in the mirror, I wouldnt say Im obese.

I think this comes from the fact that I can hide it well. My CDC said I looked about 17 stones before she weight me, even though I started at almost 20. It seems to be around my thighs, which I can hide with trousers/shorts and my belly isnt too sticky-outy.

My original goal was 14 stones, but I would be happy with anything under 15 stones, so I can officially say think that Im not clinically obese.

---------

Exercise wise is alright, I am doing the 30 day shred and am on day 12/30. I did level 2 a few days ago and failed miserably but officially did it yesterday and it wasn't too bad. The moves are hard and I did take a few breathers but its one of the workouts I say makes you feel great at the end.

I think when Im comfortably into level 3, I will start running, probably following c25k every other day or so? Im not a busy person so could probably spend more time, but I want the time to rest and let my body return to normal.

----------

Boring day today, but making lists for uni and going out to but things! :D

26 days left

Into the 15's!!! :D

I have 26 days left to get to my inital goal of 196lbs/14 stone meaning I still have to lose 28 pounds which i unlikely but Ill give it a shot! :)

Hiya

You've done great!!! Well done :)

Back