Week 9 weigh in...feeling chuffed!

Sez

has started again!!
Just got back from this weeks WI, and I really cant get my head around the loss so far. If you had told me 9 weeks ago that, at this point, I would be over 3 and a half stone lighter, I would have said you were utterly mad!!

According to the Ticker factory, my BMI is now below 40, but according to my LLC its just over at 40.11. Any ideas? Is it roundings?

Whatever the reason, its got to be way better than the 48.97 it was before!!!

Its all down to this fantastic diet and the support of Minimins. Thanks guys!:thankyou::thankyou:

PS Please stick with me as I have such a long way to go!

:superwoman: :bliss: :clap:
Yay Sez, what a fantastic loss in 9 weeks- amazing! You must feel so good, and proud of yourself too. I am half way through week 9 and teetering towards the 3 stone now- makes you wonder what the figure will be after 14 doesn't it?

As for BMI, the ticker factory does round in odd ways- .25 becomes .3, so it is probably that that makes the diff- if you type BMI calculator UK into google you can try loads of different ones that will be more accurate

Yay Hey Sarah

That really is brilliant news - you must feel wonderful.... and light :)

Well done :bliss:

Cath
x

Well done Sez - 3 1/2 stone in 9 weeks is incredible! I had the same experience with the bmi thing - I concluded it was because the bmi is calculated by the LLC using the weight in kilos but with my ticker I enter the data in pounds. Since my LLC rounds down fractions of pounds I can really weigh up to 0.9 of a pound more than the data I input to the ticker site so that makes a small difference to the bmi. Hope that makes sense to you! Whatever your bmi, you've done brilliantly, so don't worry about it. Keep going and celebrate your success:D :D.

Hi all, Just tried two different BMI calculators, and they both came out at 39.7.

Whatever the real answer, I guess I am close enough to guarantee that by next week I will be well into the obese category, which I will be so pleased about!!

What is the next big step for BMI? IS it the magic 25?

Congratulations Sez, I know what you mean about moving down to the next level, those little points make all the difference! I remember being so pleased to move from obese to overweight. I still could not imagine being 'normal weight', but now see that it is absolutely possible. What about you? Can you imagine being a normal weight, yet?

what a fantastic and incredible overall weighloss, you must be over the moon. I hope to do half that by week 9. Well done :)

:wow: Well done Sez - 3.5 stone is a fantastic achievement in 9 weeks. Don't worry there are more than a few of us in it for the long haul too!! I hit 39 something last week and it feels great. Next step is to get under 30 which would make us merely overweight ;)

Well done again :)

Congratulations Sez, I know what you mean about moving down to the next level, those little points make all the difference! I remember being so pleased to move from obese to overweight. I still could not imagine being 'normal weight', but now see that it is absolutely possible. What about you? Can you imagine being a normal weight, yet?

Well, I dont doubt that this time it will really happen, but I just cannot imagine what it will be like!! I am trying really hard not to think of the many months of LL that are still ahead of me, and take one week at a time. I would be too miserable and more likely to give up if I did anything else!!

I think you're right not to think too far ahead at this stage, Sez. It can be a bit overwhelming really.

Just think about getting through the day unscathed and abstinent!

Cor - that's amazing Sez - all power to you!

Back