Week 9: Weigh In

5 stone in 9 weeks! Woop Woop!

Thanks folks. I'm impatient to get some more off now! I want to go shopping :D But I'm loathe to do any serious wardrobe replacement at the moment since I'm only part of the way through...

Thanks folks. I'm impatient to get some more off now! I want to go shopping :D But I'm loathe to do any serious wardrobe replacement at the moment since I'm only part of the way through...

very wise! I made the mistake of buying 2 £50 size 16 suits when i was near the beginning thinking i would be able to wear them for months....wore them 3 times...and now at a size 12, i'm pretty confident that my last 26lbs wont take me down to a ten so i'm more confiedent in buying, however, i still get most my clothes on ebay at the moment...apart from the odd item that i splurge on!

What size are you in now? My DH has gone from an XL to a medium and we have loads of his clothes to get rid of....let me know if you want some! (Free for you mate!)

I bought two tops the other day which were 2XL and they fit, so I'm a 2XL I guess. I'm wearing an old 2XL shirt right now which I found in storage lol. A lot of the stuff I had was 3XL but it varied from style to style. A lot of the stuff I got later on was 4XL!!! That Ralph Lauren jacket I have up on eBay is 5XL :eek: but it's quite 'small' if you see what I mean.

Woohoo, well done on your loss Jim, you are doing excellently and lucky you that there are not too many temptations you can succumb too.... since being on CD and working up the plans I have had one drink and felt so bad the next day that I have decided not to drink at all now, so no wasted calories on alcohol. Well done to Mrs L also and hope she feels better soon and can have a great big huggle with the children.... I know I would miss hugging my children too.... especially the younger ones.

Thanks Greeneyes! Yeah, she's missing the kids terribly :(

As far as temptations go, I'm in control as far as pigging out on takeaways and stuff goes. I've avoided them easily so far, I think because Mrs L won't let me and I won't let her. Same goes for buying crappy food.

One big temptation was race weekend food. A weekend would basically be:

Saturday
Breakfast: McDonalds double sausage and egg McMuffin meal on the way to the track
Lunch: Something from one of the snack vans if they're open, or maybe some sandwiches/pies etc. we'd brought
Dinner: BBQ, plus lots of beer (when I used to drink)

Sunday
Breakfast: Full english done by one of the WAGs (lol)
Lunch: Snack van, or BBQ again
Dinner: we'd be home by then, so it'd probably be a takeaway due to not being arsed to cook

We're not doing the racing this year, so I don't have that lot 10 times a year!

Back