Week 9 Weigh In

MiniB

Here we go again!
3lbs gone this week. Quite happy with that, just wish I could have a big loss one week soon. Just want this weight gone as soon as possible.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend and good luck for everyone's weigh ins this week.

Great news Bev :) You are an inspiration to us all. Don't be disappointed 3lbs is one and a half bags of sugar, and look at the rest you've lost! Fantastic x

Hi Bev, thats another good week for you! It must be exciting being so near to goal, well done you.
Lots of luck for next week, hope its a good one!

Thanks all. I know 3lbs a week is a good loss but you just want to lose so much so quickly don't you? Just under 3 stones gone in 9 weeks so I'm not complaining!

well done bev on your 3lb loss. yourll be at refeed before you know it :)

h x

Thanks Harriet. Hoping to be off TFR in about 9 weeks, fingers crossed!

well done hun! your doing really well! the rest will be off befor you know it, keep up the good work :)

xx

well done... yer doing great any loss is still a loss .....

Thanks Lady, Nix and Helen. I know on any other diet 3lbs off would be fantastic, just a little impatient to get rid of the weight that's all.

It's so nice to be over halfway though and like you said, the end is now in sight and I can't wait to finish this and I now weigh less than hubby, so it's all good!

Back